Kiosked is the world’s leading in-content advertising platform that solves viewability and relevancy of ads. Kiosked does this by turning publishers content into unique targeted ad placements based on contextual and behavioral data.Our proprietary platform makes it possible for advertisers to maximize the performance of their online ad campaigns and at the same time it creates an incremental revenue source for the publishers.
We are looking for an ambitious, talented and results driven individual to play a key role in our development team.
You will be working with our exceptionally innovative and diverse Front-end team, and will play a key role in building one of the coolest and technologically advanced ad-platforms, which utilises the latest technologies within advertising automation.
You work together with the team of high-caliber pros in our multicultural environment offers over 20 different nationalities, talented people and last but not least – our office has a nice view over the sea. We all share the passion to make Kiosked the next big success story.
- Further developing and maintaining customer front-end components
- Developing services and components to assist front-end applications
- Extending and maintaining Kiosked’s dashboards
- 3+ years of web/software development experience
- Fluency in English and good communications skills
- Passion for web development and staying up to date with new and emerging technologies
- Experience with testing methods and frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha etc.)
- Experience with working with NodeJS applications
- Experience contributing to the open-source community
- Experience using Git/SVN
- Experience with build tools like Grunt/Gulp
- BSc/MSc (Tech/Engineering) degree of equivalent knowledge
- Knowledge of / experience with ES6
- Familiarity with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)