Kiosked 360 Panorama Experiences Launches at Cannes Lions
Virtual Reality Platform of Choice for Premium Publishers and Global Brands.
SINGAPORE, CANNES, LONDON, NEW YORK – June 20, 2016 – Kiosked, the leading, global Advertising Automation platform, today unveiled its 360° Panorama experiences at Cannes Lions. Empowering the world’s largest publishers and brands with the ability to extend virtual reality experiences to consumers, the new Kiosked offering is available today worldwide. With more than 15,000 delegates from 100 countries in attendance at Cannes Lions, this represents a landmark launch for the company.
“The demand for Kiosked’s immersive panorama ad units is astonishing as the appetite for delivering richer creative experiences continues to grow. Our Kiosked launch has exceeded all expectations, and our participation at Cannes will enable us to connect with the smartest minds in the ad world to further improve the ultimate user experience,” said Antti Pasila, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder of Kiosked. “While the results of Google’s latest study of its own display advertising platforms reveal 56.1% of impressions are not seen, we know the only impression worth an advertiser’s money is a viewable impression. With Kiosked’s new immersive 360 advertising unit we are committed to a 100% viewable impression.”
Kiosked caters to the increasing demand in the virtual reality market by offering the immersive panorama units. This is enabled by the advertising automation company’s rapid growth in all key digital advertising markets. Kiosked ads currently reach more than 300 million unique visitors per month with 4 billion monthly impressions. Additionally, its in-content advertising placements are featured by more than 1,000 premium publishers including Forbes, IDG, and About.com.
The 360° Panorama Video is the latest unit to be released by the Kiosked Innovation Lab. It is designed for creating immersive brand experiences on-the-go for a variety of high-involvement categories such as airlines, hotels, tourism, events, automotive and real estate.
- Kiosked brings the first programmatically traded 360 ad formats to the market to solve the challenge of scaling immersive advertising campaigns
- Virtual reality is expected to be a $30 billion market by 2020, according to Tech M&A advisory firm Digi-Capital
- Facebook recently launched 360 degree photos and video in its News Feed, further validating the market appetite for such experiences
Additional Kiosked Information
- Kiosked is trusted by a multitude of publishers and brands globally, including Forbes, About.com, (US) Jiji Press (JPN), Goal.com, Moshtix (AU), Liputan6 (IN), Inquirer (PH)
- Trusted by the world’s largest programmatic buyers: more than 10,000 advertisers run Kiosked ads through the platform
- Kiosked is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Northern Europe, at a rate of 300%+ per year
“The interest Kiosked is seeing here at Cannes is an important step in paving the way for immersive 360 panorama advertising. The ad unit has been immediately accepted by world class publishers, and brands love that the programmatic panorama solution delights and more effectively engages their viewers,” said David McGrath, Managing Director of Kiosked and Co-Chairman for the Data Council of IAB Singapore.
Kiosked is the leading Advertising Automation platform company for native, in-view digital advertising. Kiosked dynamically creates high performing ad placements within the publisher content, solving the industry’s major issues around ad viewability, relevance, and performance of ads. Headquartered and founded in Helsinki, Finland, today Kiosked has offices in nine countries around the world. For more information visit www.kiosked.com
For more information contact: